2. Fall is my favorite season because leaves turn such beautiful colors!
My favorite season use to be Spring when the plants are blooming. But our family has had rotten luck for the past three Springs. I'm seriously tempted to hibernate during next Spring. Stay tuned.
3. I feel my best when I'm not stressed. Constant stress makes me sick...literally.
4. Ice cold watermelon is my favorite food during the summer. Yummy!
5. First impressions are not always accurate...except for liver. My first impression was YUCK! and that has never changed.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was from a good friend who said "you have to meet this guy." I did. And we've been married for over 26 years.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating DD's birthday, tomorrow my plans include