Thursday, July 15, 2010

A look inside "I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting"

Lugging this boot cast around has become old. I'm hot, tired and cranky most of the time....and trying hard not to share that (aren't you glad?) And since I will have to wear it for at least 2 more weeks, you won't hear much from me. In the meantime, I'll keep my misery complaining to myself. ;)

However, I thought you might like to see more of what is inside of I Can't Believe I'm Loom Knitting...in case you haven't picked up a copy yet. You can look here, and here on Leisure Arts website.

2 comments:

Tanya Elaine said...

It's funny that you post this today because my copy just came in the mail. :-) I'm looking forward to making that pillow and felted bag among many other things!!

Janet said...

It's finally HOT here and I'm not happy either. The power was off and on all evening. Not good when it's over 100ยบ! I can't imagine having a cast during hot, sticky weather.

I blogged about your book several days ago. I thought some of my readers would be interested, too. And once it gets cooler I'll try some of the patterns but I know I won't drag out yarn when it's this hot!!