Monday, May 28, 2007

Colorful Colorado

We left Texas on Saturday and decided to spend a couple of days in Durango, CO before heading home. This area is beautiful. And there is a yarn shop which is calling to me (if time allows). We want to take the train ride to Silverton and hubby wants to do some more metal detecting (his hobby).

I didn't get a large amount of knitting done while in Texas. There was so much to say to my Mother, older sister, and neice that I lost my voice in a period of 4 days hehe. But I did get the socks finished for SWTC and mailed them while in Henderson.



This picture shows the color more accurately then the previous picture. I love it - it says "spring time" to me.

On the drive to Colorado, I loom knitted a dishcloth. But I'm not entirely happy with the finished design and need to change it a bit. That's for later, however, since I'm going through needle withdrawal (socks! YAY!)

No comments: