1. I'm looking forward to hearing from a magazine editor next week. I submitted a bead design and the editors are suppose to meet today. I'm really hopeful to get a positive answer. Keep your fingers crossed!
2. I don't handle waiting very well. Whether it's a skein of yarn, a new tool (or toy), or book...I want it now, not someday.
3. Chocolate is something I could eat every day. I admit that I'm a choco-holic. It's the once vice I don't seem able to kick. Actually isn't it a food group? ;-P
4. Warmth and sunlight are key ingredients to my emotional well being. I suffer from the winter blues. Then feel re-energized with spring (even with my allergies).
OK, so those that's borrowed from a song. But I do have friends driving to San Francisco today.
Saturday edit: That should be California here I come! Talk about C*R*S*!! hehe
6. I have no tattoo(s). It's not that I dislike them. It's the needles involved. I hate needles.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to down time with my family, tomorrow my plans include housework and a movie, and Sunday, I want to kick back with some serious sock knitting.