Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day off?

The temperature for today is projected to be 102 again. Since my daughter has a seizure disorder which can be triggered with high temps, we're skipping our outside volunteer work at the local dog and cat rescue.

A day off? Not really as I'm planning an exciting day filled with....



...catching up on laundry and class paperwork.



And going over my math on where the armholes were suppose to be on this loom knitted sweater pattern....then frogging and starting again.



Not really a day off but at least we're in the AC!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm staying inside too. It's just too hot for me. I'm still working on my beaded art doll! She's taking forever but I like her even though she isn't perfect. It's my first beaded project so I can make mistakes!! :-)