Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Goats?




This was the view from my bedroom window yesterday afternoon. My first thought..."what huge dogs! Wait. Not dogs?!!" A herd of goats? Roaming the Southern California desert? No idea where these guys came from.




I know I haven't posted much about knitting lately. I have nothing on my needles 'cause I'm loomin'. Yep, loom knitting has taken over again. I've been working on new (successful!) patterns but have nothing I want to show yet. Sorry!

And speaking of knitting, Knitty Gritty is looking for new show ideas. If you have ideas (needle or loom knitting), you can make a suggestion to Vickie Howell here

1 comment:

Janet said...

Are they wild or do they belong to someone?? That would really get your attention first thing in the morning!!

My son used to keep goats in MT and they would literally eat anything in sight!

I haven't been knitting anything all summer so I'll probably have to take classes to remember everything you taught me!!