Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Creative Friends

Sunday I had a wonderful surprise. My friend, Janet, stopped by Michaels to see me. Just seeing her was a pleasure (and she looks great)! In addition to the joy at seeing her smiling face, she brought a gift for me.



She is very creative. And what makes this gift so very special to me is that she put thought into it. She took the time to know my joys (ok, obsessions hehe) and used that knowledge to create a special something. Sadly, that seems so rare in our "oh what do I get for _________ " society.

I feel I'm truly blessed to have such a friend. Thank you, Janet!

1 comment:

Janet said...

It was a pleasure to make....because all the while, I thought about what a wonderful person you are....always teaching, giving, doing. Just a small token of my appreciation.