I had thought about putting these on this blog. But to be perfectly honest,
it's just too much blog work!
But if you're interested in them, here's a link you can get code from.
Have a great day!
6. Crazy Horse Monument, South Dakota (I think it’s more worth the time then Mount Rushmore)
7. Carmel, California (love the art galleries!)
8. Orlando, Florida to watch Jai Alai games
9. Hawaii (we were married in Hawaii)
EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. Ask about my daughter
2. Understand when I don’t keep in touch
3. Have understanding and compassion for disabled people
4. Volunteer at an animal shelter
5. Encourage me
6. Ask about my daughter some more….definitely the way to my heart
7. Send chocolate
8. Comment when you visit my blog (does anyone really read my ramblings??)
SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
1. Use all yarn in my yarn stash
2. Use all beads in my bead stash
3. Have my own room dedicated to my crafts so that projects can lay about without being in the way
4. Swim with dolphins
5. Wine tasting at all the vineyards in Napa Valley
6. Afford to buy a house (cottage will do) with ocean view – on the central California coast (Morro Bay would be closest to my favorite vineyard)
7. Fulfill my secret dream…..it’s a secret and I’m not telling
SIX things I'm afraid of:
1. Bees (stung too often as a kid)
2. Roller coasters with too many loops
3. Snakes – all colors and sizes
4. Insects with a-kazillion legs
5. Falling from great heights (no sky diving for me!)
6. Tornados (been in one – will take earthquake anytime!)
FIVE things I don't like:
1. People who think they know everything
2. Southern California traffic
FOUR ways to turn me off:
1. Tell me my “OPINION” is wrong – it’s MY opinion and I’m entitled to have one even if it disagrees with yours (I hope my middle sister is reading this!!!!)
2. Speak or act before you think
3. Make assumptions about a person based on the way they look
4. Copy my designs
THREE things I do every day:
1. Walk the dogs
TWO things that make me happy:
1. My family
2. Creative successes
ONE thing on my mind right now:
1. The remodeling of my kitchen cabinets....going on right now.....by DH and friend. It'll be great when it's finished, but it's mighty messy right now!!
|Your Birthdate: August 17|
You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.
Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck
Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all
Your power color: Bronze
Your power symbol: Half Moon
Your power month: August
I know I haven't posted much about knitting lately. I have nothing on my needles 'cause I'm loomin'. Yep, loom knitting has taken over again. I've been working on new (successful!) patterns but have nothing I want to show yet. Sorry!
And speaking of knitting, Knitty Gritty is looking for new show ideas. If you have ideas (needle or loom knitting), you can make a suggestion to Vickie Howell here
Or you might like to know that your local library is a great resource for knitting books you want to buy....but can't afford right now because you "need" to spend money on beads and yarn first! "Knitting Over the Edge" by Nicky Epstein has some great edgings - and I'm working on a new design.
Or perhaps you're thinking of food (I am - I missed lunch because I was too caught up in beading). Sam's Club carries the greatest crab cakes! Yummy!! But not for lunch (darn it).
Off to grab a sandwich!