Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Break from classes is over

I took some time off recently from teaching at Michaels because I was exhausted. In the past 4 months, I have written two magazine articles that included 4 patterns. And a pattern booklet for a publisher (which should be published later this year) filled with loom knitting patterns. In the midst of it all, I taught classes every weekend. I averaged 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night and was never seen without a knitting loom in my hands (even on Christmas Day). I just needed some time off. So I cancelled all classes for the last two weeks in February.

How does one relax after such a crazy few months?

By working on hats for a brain trauma center....

....sewing crochet squares together for an afghan for an pediatric infusion center...

....and putting your feet up for a few minutes each evening before bed and working on a pair of socks. (Now that's relaxing!)


I should have some new loom knit patterns ready to post soon.


And classes resume this coming weekend! CYA there.

No comments: