1. RV'ing in Alaska is high up on my bucket list. I believe it is on the tentative schedule as the first summer after retirement.
2. My favorite quote is It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live; it's from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Albus Dumbledore).
3. Knitting inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best fresh. No sugar please.
5. Something about Kickapoo Indians in the last dream I remember having. That is actually what I remembered when I woke up this morning. No idea where that came from.
Photo from Texas Indians website
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is when I have a good audio book to listen to. My favorite audio book(s) are the Harry Potter series. Jim Dale is fabulous!
I love how J.K. Rowling has used names from history or mythology. Just yesterday during class a student pointed out the connection to Fenrir Greyback and Norse Mythology.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family time (which is our typical Friday evenings), tomorrow my plans include giving the dogs a bath (doesn't that sound like fun?) and Sunday, I want to dig out an unfinished knitting piece to work on!