Sunday, July 20, 2008

And we're off

The coming week promises to be chaotic. As a result, this will be the last blog post for awhile.

We check into a hotel this evening, and will have a week of packers, movers, final walk through with buyers, and real estate closing. We leave California in the motor home on the 26th.



While I won't miss the traffic of Southern California, I will really miss my house/property. Yet I'm looking forward to being closer to family and having a larger house in Oklahoma.

If you email me, give me a day or so to respond. We should have WiFi access on a regular basis.

OTN: Yet another dishcloth for sanity purposes.

2 comments:

Candii said...

Oh NO!! I can't believe I've been such a bother to you right now!! Good luck with your move.

Candi J.

Kathy N said...

Not a bother at all! I just sent you an email.