Monday, March 13, 2006

Faux Hair Pin Lace Poncho Pattern


I finished translating my scribbles from NOVEMBER into a loom pattern for the "Faux Hair Pin Lace Poncho" I cannot believe how long I waited to get this one typed. I really need to make myself type as I'm knitting. Anyone know where I can get lessons on multi-tasking? ;-)

I consider this pattern an advanced pattern because the pattern has two new techniques plus you don't knit off all the pegs in each row. The instructions are detailed, however. So if you have some experience with the looms, feel free to give it a whirl and you can always email me for help!

You can get the pattern through the link above or through the link on the right side of the screen.

OK, it's break time (aka - knitting!)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Very pretty but I think I'll leave this one to the experts!!
(P.S. I don't have a pattern for the Western-style jacket...yet... but I'm working on it!)