Friday Fill-Ins #62
1. Ahhhh, it's so nice have a long soak in a bubble bath. Take one really good book, a bottle of water, favorite bubbles scent, and hot water....paradise.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is photos. I have photos everywhere but my favorite is one of my daughter when she was 2, with her natural curls wearing her little Mickey Mouse dress.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom trees.
4. My bed is my favorite place to sit and read. It is such a treat to get to bed early enough to read! Normally I'm up late and just too tired for reading in bed.
5. Cara cara oranges and chocolate is delicious! Well, what else did you expect? I've already admitted to being a choco-holic. But I'll bet the fruit reference was a surprise.
6. I love to watch Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant in movies. I enjoy many actors but these two together is priceless. Favorites are Bringing Up Baby and Philadelphia Story.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a loom knit tutorial finished, tomorrow my plans include pesky housework (the only day I'm usually home long enough) and Sunday, I want to knit of course (and maybe bead a little)!