1. Seeing my designs on the cover of Isela's new book is so exciting! It's a pleasure working with her. The book is to be released in May but you can pre-order it now.
2. Strawberry Fields Forever. A Beatles tune that had Penny Lane on the flip side of 45 rpm. I still have the vinyl around here somewhere. ;-)
Image borrowed from Rare Beatles sheet music site.
3. Chicken Fried Pickles sounds like it would taste delicious! We watched this show on the Travel channel Wednesday night that mentioned it. I love pickles but never thought about deep fried?! I want to try it. And I found this recipe. It needs to be modified to include a few spices mentioned on the show... like cayenne pepper.
I realize how unhealthy fried foods are but since it would be a treat instead of a regular food dish, I think I'll live through it. And apparently breathing in some parts of the country is unhealthy too, and I'm not going to stop that.
4. Why does chocolate make me feel so good?! 'Nough said.
5. The pryamids of Egypt is something I've always wanted to see. I am fascinated by Egyptian history. Perhaps someday....
6. It's sad when you read about a senseless, stupid, irresponsible action that has caused the loss of life. Story posted here and here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep, tomorrow my plans include to start the packing for our beach trip and Sunday, I want to
Sunday is Easter. How could I forget that? We have plans for dinner with friends. Good thing I looked at the list, eh?
Safe driving to all that are traveling.