Thank you for the words of encouragement. It's nice to get virtual hugs during a pity party.
Friday Fill In #68
1. The last time I lost my temper I was stressed out! I'm normally a patient person. It takes stress to cause overload.
2. The price of gasoline is what I'm fed up with! I'm reading that the price is expected to top $3.60 a gallon. So why did I pay $3.87 Monday???
3. The next book I'd like to read is Odd Hours by Dean Koontz. To be released May 20th. I've been listening to the first 3 Odd Thomas books on CD in anticipation. Such a great character.
4. Husband being released from hospital is what I'm looking forward to. Doctor says today. I hope so.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, give it your least favorite pair of shoes, hoping it will hit the road.
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was Enjoy Entrelac Knitting by Brenda Horne. I've been trying to get my hands on this one. Yay!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having hubby home (I hope), tomorrow my plans include packing some non-essentials and Sunday, I want to pack some more....yes, you guess it....knit!