Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inventory of reasons....

...I have nothing to show on blog.

  • We're in the process of packing up non-essential items around the house before listing property for sale (did I mention we will be moving out of California?)
  • Meeting with real estate agent(s) to decide who has best chance of selling...even though we have no idea of where company is transferring us....or exactly when
More importantly....
  • Husband had surgery
  • Surgery didn't go as planned and he's now in hospital
Of course nobody's posting comments on the blog anyway... so who knows if anyone's reading any of this...

OK, I'm feeling sorry for myself....I admit it. I should start sock pattern for stress relief.

3 comments:

The Sick Chick said...

Oh no! My symathies to your husband and t your -- the frustration of everything must be awful!

Anyway I am reading. Was on vacation for a bit but back now! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope dh is better soon! And I'm so sorry you're having to give up the house. I know how much you love it.

I miss classes. Carol

Anonymous said...

Too bad that HP yarn hasn't been released yet. Sounds as if you could use it. ha! Jean