Friday Fill-In #67
1. I love springtime in Glacier National Park, Montana! It's our favorite destination in late spring, as the snow melts and plants are starting to bloom.
2. Apple muffin and grapefruit are foods I love to eat for breakfast. I don't always eat healthy for the rest of the day though.
3. It seems I'm always searching for something I've misplaced. It could be my keys, my cell phone.....no wonder I'm always late!
4. A long soak in a bubble bath with a good book is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I must be the luckiest lady! I've been married to my fella for over 25 years. Recently we were told his company is transferring us. I've been pouting since.....I love our house and acreage....do not want to move. His comment is "home is where you are".......sweet!
6. The return of LOST is what I've been craving lately. A friend of mine recently started watching the first season on ABC.....and asking questions about the show. It has fueled my impatience.....c'mon already!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the paint job being done in my daughter's bedroom, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out closets and Sunday, I want to put my feet up and knit. Unfortunately that probably won't happen since we are trying to get the house ready to list with a real estate agent in May. Booo hooooo!!