Knitting? What knitting? And since I still have nothing relating to knitting to blog about, here is Friday Fill-In #69.
1. When I fell in love my life changed forever! We've been together for over 25 years and it gets better everyday.
See hubby's grey beard? I remember when it was black! (Gotta rib him some)
2. I start sneezing when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside! Regardless Spring remains my favorite time of year. I'm especially happy to shed the layers of clothing required during cold months.
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, hubby and daughter will complain. Me? I'll grab a good book or my knitting and wait it out.
4. I don't know which is the craziest tv show ever. I guess I don't watch enough television to come up with an answer. I do watch Lost.
And I guess the "smoke monster" would count toward crazy plot...unless you actually watch the show.
5. Cheese and crackers make a great meal! Perhaps even a good bottle of wine too.
6. Plant a garden. But don't let me tend it for you. Gardening isn't one of my talents.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with family, tomorrow my plans include finishing the packing of non-essentials in my studio and Sunday, I want to finish my article for LKC (I hope). Have a great weekend!