Thursday, May 29, 2008
I'm early (it's still Thursday here). However, it's Friday somewhere....so here it is!
1. For me inactivity is the opposite of creativity. If I'm sitting, I'm reading, knitting, or beading. Except during Lost. That's the only television show I watch and it gets my undivided attention.
2. Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter) was the last excellent book I read. While I'm always reading, I would say most books are good at best. For me, excellent means there will be a loss of sleep in order to find out what happens next.
I had planned to be in the middle of Odd Hours (Dean Koontz) by now, but hubby snagged it first (dang). And I'm sure it's excellent!
3. I like fill-ins because it gives me something to blog about that is (hopefully) not depressing! Surely our bad luck will run out soon, or the biorhythms will change....something....c'mon already!!
4. In nature I like looking at trees, flowers, the clouds, animals, mountains....all of it! I love nature. Although, like Indiana Jones, I hate snakes. (shudder)
5. I believe Dolores should win the US elections. Bleats the heck out of our choices on the ballot.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was....I can't remember. How sad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing WII system with family, tomorrow my plans include a little housework and knitting, and Sunday, I want to see the new Indiana Jones movie!