Friday, May 02, 2008

Words of wisdom

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." (Fredrick Koeing)


In the few minutes I had this past week to read email, I read this as a signature line. It lifted my spirits, and inspired me to count blessings rather then dwell on the curses.

Sometimes we forget to celebrate the positives in our life, and let the negatives consume us. OK, I know I fall into that abyss at times. These words of wisdom should be tattooed onto my hand to help me remember how very lucky I am....even when it doesn't feel that way.




I hope that you too will be inspired to find joy in your everyday life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other part of this would be "happiness comes from within"
Donna